Family Legal Plan
Legal Club of America® is a nationwide discount legal referral service. Legal Club has a network of thousands of
attorneys in all 50 states that have contracted to provide Legal Club members with free and discounted legal care.
Upon joining Legal Club, you will be referred to an attorney based on three criteria; language, location and area of
law. As a plan member, you are entitled to receive the following benefits from our network of plan attorneys
Free & Discounted Legal Care
Free Legal Services
- Initial phone consultations for each new matter.
- Initial face-to-face consultations for new legal matter.
- Review of independent legal documents (6 page max per document).
- Plan attorneys will prepare a free Simple Will for you and your family, as well as update the Will annually for free. Refer to www.legalclub.com for the definition of a Simple Will.
- A state specific, web based, free Living Will form is available to members. This form can be notarized by a Notary Public.
- Plan attorneys will help members represent themselves in small claims court.
- Assistance in solving problems with government programs, such as INS and Welfare.
- When deemed appropriate by your plan attorney, he or she will write letters on your behalf (one letter per legal matter).
- When deemed appropriate by your plan attorney, he or she will make phone calls on your behalf (one phone call per legal matter).
Discounted rates on:
- Uncontested Divorce
- Traffic Ticket Defense
- Residential Real Estate Document Review
- And More!
Plan attorneys have contracted to charge 40% off their normal hourly rate, with a minimum of $125 per hour, for legal care beyond the free and discounted services
Online Legal Forms - a wide-ranging selection of free and discounted self-service forms to create legally valid documents. Forms are state specific and include Last Will and Testament, Bill of Sale, Landlord/Tenant Agreements, Leases, Power of Attorney and many more!
This is only a summary of benefits. Full details can be found in the Member Guidebook.
In certain situations, attorney liability may require plan attorneys to ask for a retainer from the member prior to providing some of the free Legal Services.
Eligibility: Membership includes the member’s spouse or domestic partner, dependent children who are under the age of 25 and any dependent individuals living in
the plan member’s home such as a parent or grandparent.